Manisha Koirala will share her moments of struggle


Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala is on treatment of ovarian cancer in New York. She says her ongoing treatment has helped her to realize her spiritual learnings. She is planning to share her difficult moments through an autobiography.
Manisha wrote on her facebook : “Doing my best and leaving rest to bhagwan (god). I noticed, surrendering gives peace. Learning a lot through this process... actually most of my spiritual learnings are no more a concept, but now all are being experienced... actualized,”. She also added “Is it a curse or a by default a wish come true? Would be writing my thoughts on this process of discovery in my autobiography. I think I am ready now for it. There is lot to achieve,”

The 42 years old actress, from Nepal, was played in many hit films in Bollywood like, Saudagar, Dil Se, Bombay etc. She is on treatment of ovarian cancer. Her first session of chemotherapy has done recently.